Are you thinking of investing in an overlocker or serger to professionalise your seams?
Or maybe you already own this wonder machine but find yourself flummoxed by the thread tension and differential feed settings?
My latest online workshop will be right up your street! In MAKE FRIENDS WITH AN OVERLOCKER OR SERGER, I’ll get you feeling confident using your machine. The workshop goes live on Monday 28th December 2020, and is open for pre-sale right now!
This is the workshop I wish I’d had in those early days of owning an overlocker. I will take you through all the essentials, including:
- Threading your overlocker – both from scratch and the fast way
- Finishing seams on woven fabrics
- Joining seams on knit fabrics
- Navigating curves, corners and loops
- Getting to grips with the thread tension and other settings
- Sewing a rolled hem and lettuce edge
- Troubleshooting common issues and fixing mistakes
- Caring for your overlocker
Plus lots more!
This is an online workshop, taught by me (Tilly) through video lessons, as well as supporting text and downloadable resources. You can watch the video lessons from the comfort of home, whenever you like, as many times as you like, with no deadlines.
Sign up today and get ready to become BFFs with your machine!
Author: Tilly Walnes
Photos: Lara Elliott
Video: Lara Elliott